We will craft and design practical and functional items in our “Let’s Make It” class! This class is for the child who likes to craft, build, and create their own pencil holders, picture frames, baskets, banners, and decorations.
Please note that children must be comfortable using crafting tools, such as an x-acto knife or hot glue gun).
- For 2-5th graders, ages 7-11
- Instructor: Marianna Elrayes
- Day and Time: Tuesdays, 4:40-5:40 PM
- Duration: 5 classes
- Dates: April 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23
- Tuition and Materials: $87.50